วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Best Price Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Electric Multi-Cooker and Fryer


Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Electric Multi-Cooker and Fryer by Presto

List Price : $44.99

Save Price : $29.88

Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Electric Multi-Cooker and Fryer Description

Measures roughly 10-1/5 via 8-2/7 through 10-2/5 inches.Stay-cool deal withs; dishwasher-safe accompanying Control Master warmth regulate removed.Heavy cast-aluminum common warmths evenly; nonstick floors; tempered-glass lid.Versatile basket along steel handle snaps onto the rim for easy draining.Multi-cooker can be utilized to steam, stew, simmer, braise, boil, roast, and deep-fry. Premium nonstick finish, inside and out for stick-free cooking and simple cleaning, absolutely immiscible and dishwasher protected accompanying heat keep an peruse on eliminated..

Read more Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Electric Multi-Cooker and Fryer

Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Electric Multi-Cooker and Fryer Feature

  • Measures approximately 10-1/5 through 8-2/7 through 10-2/5 inches
  • Stay-cool handles; dishwasher-safe together with Control Master warmth keep watch over removed
  • Heavy cast-aluminum coarse heats evenly; nonstick floors; tempered-glass lid
  • Versatile basket accompanying steel deal with snaps onto the rim for simple draining
  • Multi-cooker can be utilized to steam, stew, simmer, braise, boil, roast, and deep-fry
  • Available from 45 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     DED, LLC   5.0
      $27.81
     ANTOnline   4.7
      $28.83
     Googol Shop   4.7
      $28.92
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 45 store

    Premium nonstick finish, inside and outside for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning, fully immiscible and dishwasher secure along warmth control removed.

    Customer Reviews

    four.2 Out Of 5 Stars (38 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Electric Multi-Cooker and Fryer (Kitchen) We have been missing our outdated Fry Daddy so we went to gain a model new one however wound up along this edition 06006 make sure to check as there are a couple of editions. The lid helps preserve splatter to a minimal. The incorporated basket cleans up simply and is big sufficient to accommodate servings for two. We've on account that steamed vegi's including squash, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower and it truly works similar to a allure. The real selling point is that this edition has a sealed warmthing element so that you may stick it in the dishwasher or was onceh it within the sink under water THANK YOU PRESTO! Would recommend it to anyone.
    Reviews for Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Electric Multi-Cooker and Fryer (Kitchen) I've had mine sine both 1997 or 1998. Thereabout. Right now as I write, I'm frying any fish and the finish consequence has always been because it was when I preliminary sold it. I'm in uncover of a replacement basket as a end result of anyone, whom I let apply my deep fryer for a celebration, misplaced my basket. That was 11 12 monthss in the past. I've been frying without the basket considering that then and it's the same end result. Now I need to get a new basket, not a brand new fryer. For as lengthy it works, I will continue to use it. So expect me back in 15 years.
    Reviews for Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Electric Multi-Cooker and Fryer (Kitchen) This unit is similar to the one I even have (old type 06000), so I have included my evaluate here as smartly.

    I bought one at Walmart last year. I use it lovely often, but largely for making popcorn. Turn temp to 350, put a merge-three tablespoons of peanut oil within the backside, after which when the oil warmths up throw in 1/3 to 1/2 cup of popcorn. Put the cover on and keep the pot moving whereas the corn pops. When the corn has as regards to stopped popping, flip the warmth off and pour the popcorn into a bowl. Butter, salt and devour. YUM!

    I've deep-fried scallops in it, steamed vegetables, cooked rice, made soup and even baked potatoes. The skinnyg works great! I wasn't going to jot down a assessment unless I noticed Alton Brown discuss any trash with regard to it on Good Eats. I obtained beautiful shielding concerning my humble Presto cooker! He was operation a foolish period regarding "man food" similar to corn canines and skinny, square hamburgers. Well, when Mr. Brown was once explaining the perfect means to fry the corn canines he said (while maintaining a Presto mutlti-cooker) that a pot along an heating element on the surface of the bottom was oncen't a excellent idea because preliminary the element needed to warmth the pot after which it had to heat up the oil. Too gradual. After that he displayed three home-use rectangular fryers along immersion type heating parts. He mentioned they had been additionally higher as a result of they each had cooking baskets and break-away magnetic twines. He picked the one along the digital keep surveillance overs, while implying that this was once in some way better than the manual rotary temp regulate.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น

    portable deep fryer Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger