วันอังคารที่ 13 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Lowest Sale Presto 05462 Digital ProFry Immersion-Element 9-Cup Deep Fryer


Presto 05462 Digital ProFry Immersion-Element 9-Cup Deep Fryer by Presto

List Price : $89.99

Save Price : $56.54

Presto 05462 Digital ProFry Immersion-Element 9-Cup Deep Fryer Description

Digital keep guard over and display; adjustable thermostat; 30-minute timer.1800-watt immersion element for fast preheating and quick recovery.LED sign light; cover accompanying filter; detachable heating element and pot.9-cup-capacity deep fryer along oblong-shaped basket.Measures 21-1/2 by midpoints of 10-3/4 through 11-7/8 inches; 1-year restricted guarantee. Professional fashion deep fryer in a handy at residence dimension. Oblong formed basket has a 9 cup food capacity..

Read more Presto 05462 Digital ProFry Immersion-Element 9-Cup Deep Fryer

Presto 05462 Digital ProFry Immersion-Element 9-Cup Deep Fryer Feature

  • Digital keep an seek on and display; adjustable thermostat; 30-minute timer
  • 1800-watt immersion element for quick preheating and quick recovery
  • LED sign light; cover along filter; detachable heating element and pot
  • 9-cup-capacity deep fryer with oblong-shaped basket
  • Measures 21-1/2 via 10-3/4 by 11-7/8 inches; 1-year limited warranty
  • Available from 27 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     rnet_extreme   5.0
      $47.05
     DED, LLC   0.0
      $53.94
     marketplacestore   4.8
      $55.95
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 27 store

    Professional fashion deep fryer in a at hand at home measurement. Oblong shaped basket has a 9 cup food capacity.

    Customer Reviews

    4.4 Out Of 5 Stars (38 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Presto 05462 Digital ProFry Immersion-Element 9-Cup Deep Fryer (Kitchen) I've been the apply of this fryer for roughly six months and to this point it has worked very smartly. I have no other experience accompanying fryers like this so nothing to compare it to however I do have numerous little appliances and as a long means as easying and upkeep and storehouse this unit is healthier than greatest. It is simple to disassemble, smooth, and to pour the oil out if you wish to filter and reuse. The basket is serviceable but I've noticed any rust forming on the deal together with screws despite that I hand was onceh the complete lot. It may no longer fare smartly in the dishwasher even supposing it utters that you could put it within there (another reviewed had a nasty expertise--I have not tried it). The handle is a tad flimsy but primarily as a result of it folds in, a pleasant feature, so I'm k with that. Other than that the entire thing is stable and smartly built. The basket hooks onto the rim to allow the meals to empty but the backside can nonetheless touch the oil if the unit is at the MAX oil spot. I similar to the reality that it holds precisely the amount of oil in a standard large jug (1 gallon) you find within the grocery store.

    Features: Digital temperature control units certainly one of 4 mounted temperatures: 300, 325, 350, 375. A (loud) beep allows you to be aware of when preheating is finished. Magnetic energy plug easily detaches from back to keep away from yanking on unit if one thing snags the cord. Built-in 30 tinys timer--just a timer--it does not shut off the unit or the rest like that. Basket folds up for straightforward warehouse within fryer. Easily disassembles for smoothing.
    Reviews for Presto 05462 Digital ProFry Immersion-Element 9-Cup Deep Fryer (Kitchen) I like to deep fry meals using canola oil. It's in reality healthier and extra certain than pan frying, especially when dealing accompanying meals that must be cooked thoroughly ahead of eating, similar to chook and fish.

    I have a small spherical fryer that does a good job but it can be a NIGHTMARE to scrub. The oil depot is gritty, so everything sticks to it very well - a tremendous annoyance. It's additionally difficult to dump the oil with out spilling.

    Enter this deep fryer. So far I've obtained no criticisms, it is very simple to fry the meals, and the basket is a extremely nice contact that my previous fryer does not have. One minor nitpick is the basket I simply raved concerning; I want it have been more "mesh" than "fence". Meaning I wish the holes have been so so much smaller, so it will act as an efficient crumb catcher. That would invent the unit a lot more uncomplicated to clean, and I can sight how that would presumably secure to be a drawback in time. But again, it can be a nitpick of mine.

    Update 12/28: Ok, I've acquired criticisms. First, the filtering is terrible. It will go away the smell of fried-whatever all right through your home. I've got an el-cheapo $40 fryer that I changed together with this, and a budget one does a greater work of containing that odor. I comprehend this is similar to many industrial-type stuff so it is to be expected, but I cannot keep shopping for Oust like this.

    Secondly, I used to be right concerning looking the mesh. I've fried a few instances and already there's a good brown coating on the backside. IT hassles me, because if they simply went together with a mesh-style basket I wouldn't have this downside.

    Third, it picks WAY too lengthy to heat up. I'd enounce option on regarding 10-15 petites prep time. Hate to beat a dead horse, however el-cheapo was once hot in a subject of 3-5 itsybitsys highs.
    Reviews for Presto 05462 Digital ProFry Immersion-Element 9-Cup Deep Fryer (Kitchen) I was firstly rather impressed along this unit. Since I even have expertise the utilize of industrial deep fryers, I known the great options constructed into this unit. 1800 watts of warmthing power will carry the oil up to temperature in regarding quarter-hour, and will have to be sufficiently big to get better fast after you slowly drop a basket of raw subject material into the oil. That, alternatively, used to be no lengthyer my expertise.

    After cooking two small batches of battered tenderloin nuggets, I allowed the oil to procure again up to temperature, which took about eight punys, and then dropped a basket load of steak fries. In a topic of seconds the "ready" light went off, and the oil by no implys did obtain back as a lot as temperature. By the time the fries were browned enough to raise, they were pretty oily.

    The real bummer, although, used to be after straining the oil and storing it away, I broke down the unit and positioned everything aside from the heating unit into the dishwasher. At that point, I was satisfied sufficient along the performance of the fryer I would have kept it and figured a option to secure around the sluggish recovery time on the fries.

    But, later, when I opened the dishwasher to adopt the clean unit out and reassemble it for warehouse, the basket was totally rusted over! All of the different sections had been simply fantastic, however the basket used to be a really perfect discontentment. So, I actually have returned that differentwise nice unit, and am now back available on the market.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น

    portable deep fryer Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger